Enter your WordPress.com blog URL
Unless you have been paying no attention to anything, you have definitely heard that Kim Kardashian is officially spawning a child with Kanye West. Thus, one is left only to wonder .. what will the little posh thing be called?
Unsure as to whether or not it will be a boy or girl, I can safely say that I think both Kim and Kanye are going to give him or her a K name. Let’s investigate some of their options.
1. Kristal (like the champagne, only with a K .. bonus points because it’s partially “Kris” like Kris Jenner)
2. Kwest (K + West = Kwest … sounds like “quest”)
3. Kueen (sounds like “queen”)
4. Kingston (this is the most normal option I could come up with)
5. Kimye (because why not, right?)
6. KrayBay (cray cray, baybay … translation: “crazy, baby”)
7. Kewel (like cool, or “jewel” with a k)
8. Kadee (like “Katie” but why spell it normally when you can spell it “uniquely”)
9. Kim or Kanye Jr.
10. Kay (like “K”)
Oh Kimye baby, your life is going to be riddled with alliteration and Ryan Seacrest.